Important please read before making a reservation
Our terrace area will be open from Monday 12th April (please note we do not take reservations for outside tables), we plan to be fully open from Monday 17th May and online brasserie reservations can now be made from this date.
Please note due to current Covid Secure requirements the following rules/practices apply:
- Our brasserie and terrace areas are table service only, there is no service at the bar.
- Tables can be reserved for drinking and/or dining inside, on the terrace we operate on a first come, first served basis.
- All tables will be for a maximum of 6 people. If you are from 2 households but are more than 6 people please call us to make a reservation.
- Please wear a face covering when arriving at the restaurant or when you get up from your table for any reason
- Please ensure you register on arrival with NHS test and trace app.
- We are only accepting card payments.
These changes have been made to ensure your safety and that of our staff and your co-operation is appreciated.
If these rules are not adhered to our team reserve the right to refuse service.
Book A Table
Monday – Saturday 10am – 10pm
Sunday 9am – 8pm
Monday – Saturday 10am – 9pm
Sunday 10am – 7pm
Everyday 10am – 12pm
We do not take reservations for tables outside, tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis. We respectfully request that you do not reserve a table in the Brasserie if you plan on eating on the Terrace.
We suggest using our App for safe and contactless ordering.
If you are booking for a time in the next 24 hours please contact the restaurant on 01234 369900, booking requests through this form may not be picked up before your arrival.